Thrust 10 Kg ( 100 Newton)
- KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
- Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
- The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
- A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
- The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
- After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 95.25mm ( 3.75” )
Length: 235.5mm ( 9.27” )
Weight: 1300g ( 2 lb 14 oz )
Maximum RPM: up to 140000
Thrust: 10 KG @ 15° C( 22 lb. @59° F. )
EGT: 700°C max
Fuel consumption: 320 g / min ( 11.28 oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
- • Engine
- • Data Relay Module (DRM)
- • Ground Support Unit (GSU)
- • Wire Harness and Tubing Set
- • Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
- • Fuel Inlet Attchments
- • Instruction Manual